2014 … This will always be one of my most precious and beloved years…
1. I spent the first 9 months of the years just immersed in my lovely baby daughter. Yes, it was trying… Yes, it was frustrating at times but then that is life… I look back and miss the time already. Time has just flown by.
2. I got to realize how parents struggle raising a child. The night watches… the endless rocking.. I sure took a lot of things for granted and I am much wiser now.
3. I think this has bonded us more. Now we have ‘Gudiya’ to talk about. Gudiya has the Better Half wrapped around her little finger.
4. I have started looking for work from home options or freelance writing. Not that I have many options coming my way but I dream I wish and I bug the Better half.
5. I made a couple of new friends. Lets see how the friendships run over the course to the new year.
Wishing you all a very happy new year. Lets hope I post something better tomorrow.